Purchasing Clerk - Enterprise, AL
- Full-time, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
- Participates in the procurement of computer products. Keeps abreast of product information.
- Communicates and determines scheduling with suppliers for pricing, order fulfillment and delivery.
- Determines and maintains pricing.
- Researches purchasing and sales statistics in order to analyze and establish client needs.
- Monitors inventory.
- Predicts and anticipates sales.
- Reviews and evaluates quotations.
- Records ordering information, issues purchase requisitions to suppliers, and complies with McGill purchasing procedures to obtain purchase order numbers.
- Processes special orders, cancelled orders and coordinates the management of purchase orders.
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Education and Experience: DEP (Accounting) Two (2) years' related experience
Keywords: purchasing, finanace, clerk, clerical, accounting, book keeping
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Enterprise, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018