Quality Representative - Dothan, AL
Our customer provides a safe and healthy work environment. They offer the following benefits...
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- In-depth Training Programs
- Innovation and Technology
Responsibilities of a Quality Representative
• Review and update procedures to control and report quality issues
• Monitor all operations that affect quality
• Conduct training of inspectors, technicians and other staff
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
• Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
• Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
• Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
• Review current standards and policies
• Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
• Interact with State and Federal agencies and local law enforcement agencies regarding Radiation Safety.
• Review, update and oversee all operating, emergency and ALARA procedures as required by 10 CFR part 20.
• Regularly review procedures to ensure conformance to current CFRs, NRC regulations and license conditions.
• Conduct Radiation Safety training for radiographic personnel.
• Prior NDT Level III and/or RSO experience required.
Keywords: weld inspector, NDT, RSO, quality control, metal
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dothan, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018