Paralegal - Monroe, LA
Let Advantage help you get your foot in the door with this Fast Paced and busy organization as a Legal Assistant in Monroe, La. Come work for a company that values their employees and enjoy working with one of the most respected attorney's in Monroe!
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy supporting case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences, preparing pleadings, monitoring and obtaining discovery responses, and organizing materials for team case reviews. You may also enhance trial proceedings by organizing evidence, preparing exhibits, taking courtroom notes, and scheduling witnesses, ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed. Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice legal experience is helpful.
• Experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
• Computer knowledge, including word-processing programs, court-filing systems, and transcription software
• Reporting, legal administration, litigation, and organization skills
• Two-year degree or equivalent certificate
• Selected candidates will be required to submit to (special requirements – pre-employment screen, drug test, etc.)
Keywords: legal, workers comp, insurance, plantiff, personal injury
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/13/2019