IT Support/Help Desk - Woodstock, CT
Growing and Expanding – Our client is in the Quiet Corner of Northeastern, CT. Tired of being treated like a number, join the family. Competitive pay and benefits. Temp to hire opportunity. Don’t miss out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
- Responds to employee inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and manuals. Handles manage and work for the help desk.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
Keywords: Help Desk, IT, Technology, Network, Systems
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
IT Support/Help Desk
City, State or Zip Code: Woodstock, CT
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/12/2018