Generator Technician - West Monroe, LA
Advantage Resourcing has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrical Technician!
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe work environment.
Requirements for the Position:
- Maintenance Mechanic positions are responsible for keeping machinery running to maintain continuous production
- Build and Test motors
- Repairing and maintaining the operating conditions of the machinery
- Troubleshooting problems that occur in the day- to-day operation of the facility.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all team members and management to resolve mechanical failures as well as be able to read manuals in order to repair equipment safely.
- Previous Heavy Industrial Maintenance experience required ( 2 year minimum)
- Breakdown large machines
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Flexible schedule
- Vast Mechanical knowledge
- Industrial Electrical experience is required, must understand PLC’s
- Ability to read schematics
- Some Fabrication is required
- Ability to operate Overhead Crane and Forklift
- High School Diploma or GED is required, 2 year Technical diploma is preferred
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
This position is for a great well-established company located in the Monroe Area. This position will offer competitive pay, Insurance, paid vacation, along with many other incentives.
If you are ready for a new opportunity, Please apply today at Advantage Resourcing or send your resume to Jennifer.Bethea@AdvantageResourcing.com
Keywords: electrical, mechanical, plc, maintenance, light industrial, heavy industrial, generators, mechanic,
West Monroe, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: West Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/20/2018