Inventory Control - Antioch, TN
1st shift: 7:30am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Department: Operations Classification: Non Exempt
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to ensure inventory accuracy of the finished goods inventory. Perform all duties within facilities priorities of safety, quality, schedule, and cost.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
• Cycle counting on a daily basis.
• Identifies and resolves inventory issues.
• Supports internal and external audit requirements throughout the year along with inventory audits.
• Bin verifications are performed.
• Stocking of products from receiving and returns into bin locations
• Follows all inventory processes and procedures as well as general warehouse.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Customer-focused environment
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn how to drive reach truck and wave picker
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Able to work independently or in a group
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: • High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience working with inventories
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
• Well lighted, heated/or air-conditioned indoor office/production setting with adequate ventilation.
• Should be able to lift 50 pounds from one-third to two-thirds of the time.
• Required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
• Ability to maneuver throughout the facility/facilities as needed.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers.
• Ability to wear proper PPE
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None
Keywords: Inventory Control, Cycle Counting, Warehouse
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Antioch, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/31/2018