Production Administrative Assistant - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a Production Administrator for a well-known winery in Lubbock, TX. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
Roles & Responsibilities of the Production Administrator
The role of the Production Administrator is to assist the Winemaker with planning, scheduling, administration and budget preparation for the Production Department.
The primary responsibilities of the Production Administrator are:
- Production scheduling
- Packaging materials
- Planning and scheduling auditing and distribution of production reports
- Production department inventory management and reconciliation
- Assisting with annual departmental budget preparation.
- Assemble confidential, proprietary reports related to budget preparation
- Perform duties such as production record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, manage production planning spread sheets and inventory management.
- Daily computer use; large emphasis on email, Excel spreadsheets and Winery specific database.
- Maintain and update filing system for the Production Department. Retrieve information from files as needed.
- Ability to document and tracks associated production phases, activities, raw material deliverables and processes.
Qualifications for the Production Administrator
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong team player and open minded
- Superior listening and communication skills
- Integrity, Maturity, and Accountability
- Ability to be flexible
- Possess the ability to multitask and perform a wide range of tasks with ease.
- Good stress management in a high-speed environment.
- Plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Ability to lift files and bend/stand for extended periods of time is necessary.
- College Degree is preferred
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years’ experience in related field is desired
- Consent to a background check and drug test
Production Administrator Work Environment
The Production Administrator operates in a relaxed office environment and uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
If you’re looking for a career with a great company and believe that you have the experience, skill set and personality for the Production Administrator then don’t delay apply today!
To apply for the Production Administrator check out our website at www.advantageresourcing.com, call or text our office at 325.676.7179 or email us at email@example.com.
Keywords: administrative assistant, administrator, admin. winery, manager, restaurant manager, restaurant management, store manager, inventory, excel
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Production Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019