Market Manager - Pensacola, FL
In Pensacola, we are seeking a high energy, lead by example Sales Staffing Manager with high volume experience.
Employing more than 40,000 people on a weekly basis, Advantage Resourcing is one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As a $1.8 billion, award-winning organization, we attract the best of the best in the staffing world. Our Pensacola Branch has experienced significant growth in 2018 and will need a leader to manage, develop and grow a high performance team.
The primary business in Pensacola is deliverying exceptionally high customer service and matching qualified applicants to assignments at client sites, with a focus on light industrial and administrative talent.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for a temporary assignment or a career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
Ensure the successful profitable operation and performance of assigned market. Provide direct line supervision and act as an executive liaison with corporate departments. Formulate organization and financial plans to meet market demands. Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, and profitability of assigned market.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) with at least five years of successful experience as a Manager or equivalent position outside of organization, within the Staffing Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Financial reporting, forecasting and analyzing experience strongly preferred.
- Provide overall direction to assigned market; ensure that staff are aligned in philosophy, goals, directions, and expectations.
- Manage assigned market to maximize profitability. Responsible for overall budget and financial planning.
- Oversee the selection, hiring, and training of management staff. Approve recommendations for new staff hiring.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals with DBD’s and Recruiting Managers, developing plans for improvement if necessary.
- Ensure that operations within region adhere to established Advantage Technical Resourcing quality standards.
- Direct the services in the assigned market by formulating organization plans and recommending changes in field operations to meet demands.
- Represent and enhance the Advantage image by maintaining active memberships in business, professional, and social organization to promote services, and to establish and maintain business relationships.
- Ensure efficient implementation of all advertising, sales promotion, recruitment, and public relations programs in keeping with Advantage’s philosophy, accepted business ethics, and budgets.
- Develop sales contacts and relationships with influential personnel to promote business and to gain insight into industry trends.
- Assist Executive management in the development and implementation on long-range plans for service, staff, costs, financial planning, and performance results by researching market and industry trends.
- Perform other duties as required.
Keywords: Manager, Staffing, Recruiter, Sales, Recruitment, HR, Human Resources, Management
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 1/03/2019