Electrician - Pascagoula, MS
Must be skilled in NEW ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION.
- Running underground PVC and duct bank
- May be needed to read blueprints
- Bend up to 2" EMT
- Pull wire
- Terminating duties for Journeymen only
- Use power tools
- All Journeymen must know circuitry
- MC installation
- Dig for underground PVC
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system.
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- Skilled in New Commercial & Industrial Construction
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
MUST pass criminal background check and drug screen!
Shift: M-F 7:00 am to 5 pm, must be able to work OT as needed
Keywords: pascagoula, Electrician
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pascagoula, MS
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/27/2019