Cable Puller - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking Wire Pullers in Lubbock, TX. If you are looking for a safety-oriented, fast-paced work environment then Advantage Resourcing wants you!
The Wire Puller is essential to the daily progression of our client’s project goals. This position requires a high attention to detail and accuracy, as well as clear and proactive communication skills. All members of the team are expected to work together in a positive, respectful and professional manner.
Responsibilities of Wire Puller
- Installing & Pulling data cable
- Cleaning, organizing and stocking trucks
- Loading and unloading material
- Collection of materials on jobsite
- Correctly and safely use hand and power tools common to the industry.
Requirements of Wire Puller
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, under time sensitive deadlines
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Must adhere company safety policy as well as rules and regulations of customers
- Ability to work 5 to 6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Pushing, walking, lifting, pulling and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder
- Consent to and pass a drug test
- Consent to and pass a background check.
If this sounds like YOU - DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: wire puller, data cable, electrical, general warehouse, general labor, construction, light industrial
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/14/2019