Product Support Assistant - Antioch, TN
Warranty Product Support Assistant
1st shift: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Working in a Warranty Department providing support internally to Sales /Service Departments and externally to dealer network and direct sale customers in the U.S.
- Monitoring the status and registration of machines is the primary foundation for all processes in the warranty Department.
- Responsibilities include Notification to Dealers of Sold Machines / Posting Machine inspection and receiving Reports / Posting of Data / enter Extended / warranty Applications, printing contracts, Scanning, Filing, Reception Desk Rotation.
- Basic math skills and accounting / financial understanding
- Strong attention to detail working with on process / excellent organization skills to maintain documents
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required.
Keywords: Warrenty Support Assistant, Assistant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Product Support Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Antioch, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/18/2019