Production Manager - Lacombe, LA
Slidell – North Shore Area
Seeking a qualified, motivated, knowledgeable Production Manager with experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, as well as Manufacturing to ensure that the co-pack processes of the complete operation run reliably and efficiently.
This position will be accountable for the planning and organizing of all production schedules, along with forecasting, scheduling, budgeting and ensuring all deadlines are exceeded and production goals are met daily.
Forecasting, planning and organizing production schedules, reviewing the project and making sure that the resources, materials, and supplies are available, on site, and set up on the correct lines.
Following, maintaining and enforcing health and safety regulations in accordance to OSHA, State, and manufacturing regulations and maintaining compliance at all times.
Overseeing quality control standards and all production processes. Also responsible for the following:
- Maintaining routine maintenance and repairs of all production equipment following the maintenance log and processes.
- Supervising line leads, QA, Forklift Operators and line techs and providing them with relevant training and reviewing to promote production levels and success.
We are seeking the following skills for the Production Manager
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Even Temper and the ability to handle the stress level of meeting all deadlines.
Keywords: production manager,manufacturing supervisor, line supervisor, logistics, supply chain, packaging, supervisor
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lacombe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 4/03/2019