Quality Supervisor - Cleveland, TN
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a Quality supervisor for a premiere employer in Cleveland, TN. Great Company to grow with - Talk to us to get more details! This position is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity!
So Why Pick Advantage? Our client offers:
Employee Discount Programs
What’s Next? How can you reach Advantage?
• Call us or text us at 423.790.1780
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantageresourcingcleveland
- Perform all job functions of Quality Associates, including destructive testing, receiving inspection, work in process and finished goods to ensure that the products meet applicable standards while using various precision instruments such as gauges, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Investigate and determine root cause of nonconforming material and work. Train, coach and collaborate with workforce as to corrective measures needed to drive workmanship improvements.
- Ensure inspection and test plans are adhered to safety and compile quality data for project Quality Certificate of Conformance.
- Coordinate personnel knowledge/skill training to ensure proper adherence to safety and regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions regarding procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Chemistry) 4+ years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing leadership role (supervisor or higher) will be considered
- Solid skills in continuous improvement methodology including SPC, Six Sigma, DMAIC and ISO 9001 standards
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications and statistical analysis software
Keywords: supervisor, manufacturing, production, Cleveland TN,
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cleveland, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 1/22/2019