Mix Tank Operator - Cleveland, TN
Advantage Resourcing is looking for hard working candidates for reactor operator openings on 2nd and 3rd shift at a well-established manufacturing company in Cleveland, TN. If you are looking for a new career, we want to talk to you!
Pay Rate: $11.00 to $13.00.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd FULLTIME
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Call or text us (423) 790-1780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantageclevelandtn
Primary job responsibilities:
- Operate the vacuum tray ovens as needed.
- Control or operate equipment in which chemical changes or reactions take place during the processing of industrial or consumer products.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Must perform equipment operations, problem-solving, and decision making
- Ablilty to perform certain math calculations related to production
- Able to show attention to quality detailed work
- A HS Diploma/GED
- 1 year experience work related
- Ablilty to work 10 or 12 hour shift AND weekends
- Normal/Corrected vision and hearing
- Abliltiy to use all equipment including reactrors, pumps trucks, scales and other related equipment
- Ability to distinguish temperatures by touch
- Able to directly handle up to 600 pound drums and 100 pound bags
- Must submit to a drug screen and background check
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemical Mix Tank Operator - Qualified candidates must have strong math skills, have the ability to distinguish temperatures by touch, able to lift up to 100 lbs, be able to use all equipment including reactors, pumps, lift truck, scales and other related equipment, some forklift experience is a plus. Must have HS Diploma or GED, Math and Ruler test required. Must submit to a background an drug screening. Employee must be able to handle strong chemical smells, wear a respirator and a chemical suit. Must be willing to work any shift including overtime and weekends. Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Chemical, Pump Operators
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Mix Tank Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Cleveland, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/02/2019