Item Processor / Debit Transaction Processor - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an Item Processing Specialist, in Abilene, TX for a leading financial institution!
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, WE WANT YOU!
Why Pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
The Item Processing Specialist is responsible for processing all work as it is captured by branch personnel, merchants, ATM’s, Mobile Capture and correspondent banks as well as work brought to the department from other departments in FTS.
- Processing all electronic cash letters, face-to-face contact with bank personnel as well as telephone contact with bank employees.
- Responsible for providing expedient customer service.
- Perform daily activities of Item Processing/Debit Card production as they relate to shift and all other Item Processing/Debit Card services and Branch Capture duties as assigned.
- Primary contacts are customers, Production Supervisor, software vendors, hardware vendors and branch personnel.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Item Processing, Teller and 10 key experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to deal with internal and external customers politely and efficiently and have the ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access as well as the Core Accounting software.
- Proficiency in grammar and punctuation is also required.
- Knowledge of Banking fundamentals and its procedures is also preferred.
- Must be able to handle frequent deadlines and interact in a positive manner with people.
- Duties and responsibilities require judgment, initiative and attention to detail as well as working with minimal supervision.
- Balance all incoming transactions from various departments quickly and accurately.
- Process all incoming transactions from tellers, merchants, ATM, Mobile Capture and correspondent banks.
- Perform data entry duties; notify tellers and customers of out of balance conditions meet production schedules, prioritize duties continuously and meet frequent deadlines.
- Print, verify and mail Visa Debit cards and maintain Item Processing/Debit card databases.
- Generally, incumbent is expected to assume their share of responsibility under established policies and procedures and plan and carryout details of work.
- Actively participate in the sales and service culture, support the values of the organization and follow established Bank policies and procedures.
If this sounds like you, DON'T DELAY - APPLY NOW!
Keywords: data entry, item processing, banking, clerical, administrative, office, data management, document management, document contol, data control,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Item Processor / Debit Transaction Processor
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019