Internal Auditor - Dothan, AL
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, Excellent Benefits!
- Responsible for performing financial and operational audits.
- Reviews documents and records for evidence of fraud, deficiencies in controls or risk-focused employee performance, extravagance, or noncompliance with established policies.
- Completes audit functions including verifying, sampling, reviewing, confirming, and reporting in areas such as financial accounting, operations activities, loan processes, and other areas as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with federal regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Industry certification preferred (CIA)
- Other industry certification may be required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Keywords: Banking, audit, finance, loans, clerical,
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dothan, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019