Maintenance Manager - New Iberia, LA
We are looking for an experienced candidate in a Mining Environment. Must be experienced in leading, coaching, and communicating as a high level Manager. The Maintenance Manager is the leader of the department and is responsible for all major decisions in regards to its operation.
The Maintenance Manager is an integral part of the leadership team and will oversee and influence the development strategy of the Company. Will work with all Senior Managers including Departmental Managers, Health and Safety Manager, Human Resources Manager and Site Controller.
The Maintenance Manager will be accountable for:
- Will participate in the strategic plan development and share the corporate vision of this Company
- Work on improvements that increase the efficiency of the Company
- Required to have an understanding and accountability for the costs associated with the surface and underground operations.
- Identify cost savings opportunities.
- Ensure rules/regulations are built in and followed in all assignments and responsibilities
- Safety meetings and investigations
- Thorough knowledge of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and its proper application
- A minimum of 10 years of experience successfully leading a Maintenance department
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in team management
- Strong working experience in a mining environment
- Availability to travel occasionally (approximately 10%)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please make sure you have “Mine work experience.”
If you do, kindly forward your resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Mine, underground, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance, Safety, Team Management, Mining environment, Budget
New Iberia, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Iberia, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/30/2019