Facility Maintenance - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for skilled Facilities Maintenance Workers to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The job duties of this position vary so we are considering applicants with all different types of maintenance experience. Some relatable skill sets include but are not limited to: remodeling, sheetrock repair, painting, flooring installation and repair, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, general repair and general knowledge of hand and power tools. This position starts at $13/hour but pay is based on experience. If you are looking for a maintenance career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Facility Maintenance Worker include:
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
• Install appliances and equipment. Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.)
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas as assigned
• Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
Qualifications of the Facility Maintenance Worker include:
• The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
• Flexible schedule is required. Must be available for some night time and weekend work.
• Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require. Ability to climb ladder and step ladder.
• Ability to push minimum 100 pounds (power cleaning appliances); ability to lift minimum 50 pounds (trash and supplies)
• Dependability – Able to commit to work schedule with outstanding attendance rate. Trusted to follow through on commitments in the workplace
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: maintenance, repair, carpentry, janitor, painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019