Health Careers Promotion Coordinator - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Health Careers Promotion Coordinator with a local non-profit agency. The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator is responsible for program and service activities for health careers promotion through school-based, community based, and regional programs to introduce students to the professional health care and health care allied disciplines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator
- Maintain knowledge of regulations, programs, and resources for all health career promotion programming.
- Increase number of schools and students enrolled in Junior Scholar program and maintain current Junior Scholar program.
- Increase the distribution of job materials.
- Working in coordination with Community Based Education Coordinator to identify preceptors and sites for exposure to rural and underserved communities.
- Collect regional specific activity in conjunction with services; create and maintain regional providers list.
- Maintain an active Advisory Board that meets quarterly to ensure Community Health & Development activities meet the needs of the communities served.
- Maintain social media accounts and contribute monthly to the newsletter.
- Assist the Outreach Coordinator with the regional health needs assessments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Center Director.
- Requires travel to regional localities with occasional overnight travel.
- A valid Texas Driver’s license is required.
The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator must demonstrate knowledge of:
- Health-related programs
- Health care and allied health care providers, clinics, hospitals, and non-profits relating to human and social service programs.
The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator must possess the ability to:
- Work autonomously and in groups.
- Prepare reports and correspond in a concise and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the operation of computer software.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with service providers and residents served.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
Education and Experience of the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator:
- Bachelors or high degree preferred in health or ally health related field
- 2 years full-time experience working in a non-profit, health care, and/or community relation field is preferred.
If you want to start making an impact in the lives of others and feel you have the experience, skill set and personality for the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator, apply with Advantage today!
To apply for the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator check out our website at www.advantageresourcing.com, call our office at 325.676.7179 or email us at email@example.com.
Keywords: non-profit, community outreach, case managment, health services, Marketing, healthcare management
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Health Careers Promotion Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/05/2019