Lab Technician - Sulphur, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for a Lab Technician Position at a manufacturing facility. As a Lab Technician with Advantage Resourcing, you must be able to perform a variety of general related functions. These include:
- Understanding of laboratory procedures.
- Lab technician must be capable of collecting water samples from various locations at the waste water treatment facility. This will potentially involve climbing some ladders, but not to excessive height.
- The samples will be transported to a laboratory where the lab technician will perform a series of analytical tests on the samples collected.
- Results must be recorded neatly and legibly, then entered into a spreadsheet for electronic distribution.
- Position requires 24/7 coverage, shift hours. Be available for alternating from days to nights working 12 hour shifts.
- Basic math is required to be able to determine dilutions as needed.
- Attention to details and basic skills on Excel and Outlook.
Job Requirements for the Lab Technician position include:
- Prior Lab analysis experience required
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand for duration on shift.
- Have a high school diploma or GED with Associates Degree being preferred or Certifications
- Possess a TWIC and Safety Card
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $22.00/ hr.
Keywords: lab tech, lab technician, laboratory, analysis
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sulphur, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/06/2019