Automotive Business Development Specialist - Albuquerque, NM
Advantage Resourcing is partnering with a nationally recognized organization in the search for an Automotive Business Development Manager in Albuquerque, NM. The ideal candidate will be a customer service oriented individual with auto industry experience.
While working as an Automotive Business Development Manager, you will mediate member concerns regarding auto repair facilities, execute contracts for each approved auto repair facility, and acquire new business relationships to include dealerships and independent facilities for authorized contracts.
Skills and Experience of the Automotive Business Development Manager:
- Experience in the automobile repair industry.
- To include diagnosis and repair of automobiles, customer relations, shop management, and dispute resolution.
- Sales experience in automotive service industry, is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- With aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of modern automotive technology, theory, and principles.
- A valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- Selected candidate will be required to submit driving record, minimum limits of automobile liability insurance, complete a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Benefits of the Automotive Business Development Manager:
- Salaried position plus yearly incentive
- Health coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
- Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
For nearly 50 years, Advantage Resourcing has been successfully finding employment for people and people for companies and our team is available to start helping you today. This rich history puts us in the perfect spot to help you get your ideal job! To get started, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 325.676.7179, or apply online at www.advantageresourcing.com.
Keywords: automotive sales, sales representative, customer service representative, automotive industry
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Automotive Business Development Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Albuquerque, NM
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 2/14/2019