Quality Tech - Troy, AL
- Audits products for quality and safety prior to sending out to customers.
- Audits incoming raw materials for supplier specifications, quality, and food security.
- Reviews incoming ingredients for allergen checks and quality standards.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations.
- Fills out necessary paperwork for product audits .
- Work with operational teams daily with paperwork and quality checks,
- Ensure adherence to all standard work processes, including the Production Sanitation processes.
- Aides in plant training requirements and training frequencies. Work with QA Supervisor/ Manager to ensure plant training requirements and frequencies are met. Conduct plant training sessions as needed.
- Maintain understanding of processes and functional interdependencies. Recognize and escalate, as needed, those issues identified as risks to, or opportunities to improve, plant performance.
- Must be able to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: manufacturing, production, industrial, quality, compliance, engineer, clerk,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Troy, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019