Warehouse - Auburn, MA
Production - 1st shift Must comply with food safety standards, dress code (Proper dress-no torn jeans, no jewelry, nail polish, etc.) . Candidates must be comfortable working along side the VP..
We need someone Monday-Thursday from 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30-4pm.
The position will be re-packaging product for the retail store, assisting with making boxes, pulling and weighing out product, daily cleaning tasks, and potentially printing labels.
Warehouse picks the orders, audits the inventory and prepares for shipping. Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs., Read & Write English to be able to document information and FDA Audits/Documentations and 3rd party audits. Will be on their feet all day and must have a high level of energy.
This is a small facilty that packages candy, snacks and nuts. No Jewelry, nail polish or fake nails are allowed.
Follow all prodical for the food industries. Anyone with allergies to nuts, wheat, gluten, etc should not be placed there. Men with beards, moustaches and goatees must wear a face net. Steel toed shoes.
- Pulling products from warehouse into production area
- Staging ingredients to produce end product
- Making, labeling, and bagging boxes
- Packing and/or re-packing products
- Processing end product through metal detector ? Palletizing and storing end product
- Cleaning, washing, sanitizing all areas and aspects of production including equipment, tools, and facility (filling out accurately and completely production and sanitation documentation including the Master Cleaning Schedule).
- Completing logs and various paperwork which assist in tracking lot numbers, good manufacturing practices,
- Taking a physical inventory count
- Continuous communication with warehouse personnel ? Adhere to all policies and procedures including:
- Allergen Program, Color Code Program, GMP, food safety (HACCP).
- Responsibility to also assist in covering for food safety and quality system fundamentals processes and procedures in the absence of key personnel Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment ? Physically able to stand, walk, bend, and lift above head repeatedly throughout each day
- Able to handle and work with peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, and soy products
- Able to adhere to all food manufacturing procedures and policies
Keywords: Packing, Stocking, Inventory,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Auburn, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019