Pool Technician - Orange Beach, AL
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking a pool technician to maintain pools for a large, family- oriented property management company located in Orange Beach, AL. This is a full time, permanent position offering benefits and growth opportunities.
You will serve as an important representative of our client company, displaying courtesy and professionalism in all interactions with other employees, owners, guests and other community members.
Minimum Skills and Abilities Required:
- Perform physical activities such as climbing, lifting up to 50 lbs, balancing, walking, climbing, stooping, pushing and pulling.
- Experience measuring and administering chemicals to maintain proper pH levels and cleanliness of pools
- Possess general knowledge of industrial size water pump maintenance and ability to combine knowledge with on the job training
- Schedule availability to work overnight shift with limited supervision after completion of on the job training during day shift
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Clean, maintain, and chemically treat property pools and hot tubs
- Complete tasks within timely manner as assigned by facility manager
- Uniform and safety equipment must be worn, as required. Safety equipment will not allow for abundance of facial hair.
- Work environment includes exposure to inclement weather and hazardous chemicals
This positions requires training on first shift AM-3:30 PM for approximately three weeks at $11.75/hour. When the position moved to night shift permanently, pay will be increased to $13.75/hour.
Keywords: pool, maintenance, chemicals, pH, water pump, pool cleaner, night shift
Orange Beach, AL
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Orange Beach, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/27/2019