Executive Assistant - Lafayette, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support an attorney for a healthcare company in the Acadiana area.
Job duties are as follows:
- Must have previous Executive Assistant experience, 3+ years minimum
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be Expert level in Microsoft Word and Outlook (email and calendar features
- Will be coordinating and scheduling travel arrangements through internal and outside agent, prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects and follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Provides administrative support
- Prepares expense reports and reconciles credit card expenses
- Coordinate conference calls
This permanent position will pay approximately $24/hr., DOE.
Apply today to join this amazing company at www.advantageresourcing.com!
Keywords: executive assistant, EA, office assistant, executive administrative assistant, administrative assistant, secretary, office support, legal
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lafayette, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/26/2019