Feed Mill Controller - Banks, AL
- To ensure all feed is properly batched, mixed and rotated to prevent cross contamination.
- All micro bins in use must be labeled with the proper ingredient or medication label.
- Always wear required personal protection equipment (PPE) in micro area.
- Avoid direct contact to the skin with micro ingredients.
- Follow Forklift safety and operation procedure when in use.
- Follow Lock-out/Tag-out Procedure when working on equipment. Responsibility:
- Responsible for the monitoring and manufacturing of all feed.
- The controller must monitor the complete batching process for proper ingredient weights, mixing, and destination.
- Energize all motors and pumps in power room that have been disconnected for weekend shut-down.
Keywords: controller, feed mill, poultry, light industrial
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Feed Mill Controller
City, State or Zip Code: Banks, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/21/2019