Junior QC Supervisor - Beaumont, TX
Advantage Resourcing is seeking an entry level QC Technician for a Shop position in the Beaumont area.
This individual will perform a wide variety of inspection and quality control operations to ensure the power delivery products are manufactured to contract and quality standards that meet and exceed the customers expectations.
- Learning to operate electrical testing equipment
- Learning to prepare and verify test and data reports
- Preparing non-conformance reports
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, material specifications and requirments
- Assisting the lead technician with all aspects of customer Factory Testing
Ideal candidates will posess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED Associate of Applied Sciences is preferred
- Knowledge of NEC and IBC codes
- Preferred Basic understanding of Ohm's law
- Experience with general electrical test equipment is a plus
- Have a set of basic hand tools
- Basic computer skills, MS Office systems
- Basic Mechanical Knowledge
- Positive attitude, accountability, dependability, reliability, productive, safety and quality oriented, strong communication skills and must be a team player. Pay is DOE.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Junior QC Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: Beaumont, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/22/2019