Recruiter - New Iberia, LA
Interviewing Monday and Tuesday, don't wait... Apply Now!
Advantage Resourcing is reaching out to job seekers to find a highly motivated; highly skilled person to join our team as an On-site Recruiter!
The On-site Recruiter, along with our on-site manager houses on our customer's property as a branch extension of Advantage Resourcing. While previous industry experience is always a good thing, however, we are in search of a blend of experience possibly crossing many industries. This position will give you the tools needed to provide unwavering service to customer representatives and employees alike. If your work experiences has reached a cross roads or needing to make a positive next step? Look no further, as an On-site Recruiter you will earn a proven track record which will able you to project confidence. This position also offers continuous training, knowledge and unique skill set to provide opportunity for yourself and all you may encounter.
You don't have to wait!
Apply to the below link and attach your resume!
That's it, you're finished for now. We will reach back out to you with the next right step in making the next right step!.
1. Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
3. Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
4. Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
5. Maintain compliance to Advantage Resourcing operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Advantage Resourcing for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
6. Support Advantage Resourcing safety requirements and participate in the customer’s safety program. Verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Conducts accident review, investigations and report of injury with Advantage Resourcing and customer safety department as needed.
7. Participate in the customer’s meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
8. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Able to maintain flexibility to work evening hours or weekends to meet the business needs of supporting the customer.
2. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
3. Organized, objective, and detail oriented.
4. Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
5. Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
1. The ability to work full-time (40 hours / week) with periodic evening and weekend work.
2. The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine.
3. The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors.
4. The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, drive and spend time outdoors.
5. Ability to travel as needed by air or car.
Keywords: recruiter, supervisor, select, new hire, account, manager, customer service, staffing, agency
New Iberia, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New Iberia, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019