Blow Molder/ Maintenance - Shreveport, LA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for the perfect candidate for a very reuptable client with blow molding experience.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude with co-workers, employer, customers and suppliers.
- Perform activities in a safe manner.
- Must have acceptable attendance record.
- Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on.
- Must be able to learn and run all Blow Molding machines, parts, jobs, secondary and processes.
- Proper removal and handling of parts.
- Keep up with established job rates.
- Log all rejects and track all production counts.
- Ensure customer quality expectations are met.
- Assure that good parts are not being discarded.
- Assist with on the job training of new associates when they are assigned to your area.
- Assist the new associates in the proper job specific methods, paperwork and safety concerns.
- Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards.
- Never package questionable products.
- Always obtain advice from your supervisor, quality person, technician, or the floor leader.
- • Perform any assigned secondary work.
Keywords: Blow Mold,Molding,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Blow Molder/ Maintenance
City, State or Zip Code: Shreveport, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/20/2019