Office Assistant - Dispatch Coordinator - Register, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring an Office Assistant – Dispatch Coordinator for a local small business in Statesboro GA. The position includes frequent in-office customer service and regular interaction with company drivers, so candidates must be friendly and possess excellent customer service skills. We are looking for candidates who have at least 1 year experience with programs like Microsoft Word and Excel; and an online skills assessment is required to move through the interview process. Dispatch experience is a plus but is not required! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant – Dispatch Coordinator include:
• Performs word processing, creating spreadsheets or support functions that involve data entry and retrieval
• Collecting fees, directing customers to the appropriate areas, preparing reports and correspondence
• Creating spreadsheets, identifying and purging duplicate records and performing data entry and retrieval
• Reviews and prepares vendor billing invoices.
• Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones. Act as a communication liaison through the two-way truck radio system and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
• Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
Qualifications of the Office Assistant – Dispatch Coordinator include:
• Computer Skills – Utilizes a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and related software to effectively complete a variety of administrative tasks with reasonable speed and accuracy.
• Time Management - Plans and organizes daily work routine. Establishes priorities for the completion of work in accordance with sound time-management methodology.
• Communication – Excellent ability to listen and understand directions, information and ideas presented through spoken word or writing. Ability to handle a variety of customer service issues with tact, diplomacy and in a confidential manner.
• Dependability – Able to commit to work schedule with outstanding attendance rate. Trusted to follow through on commitments in the workplace
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: office, clerical, dispatch, assistant, administrative
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Office Assistant - Dispatch Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Register, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019