Customer Service Rep - Monroe, LA
Advantage Resourcing in Monroe is working with A rapidly growing HVAC and Plumbing company that is looking to expand their office staff.
The position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC and Plumbing technicians, answering incoming phone calls, making outbound calls to customers, providing great customer service and obtaining/verifying all customer information.
Responsibilities will also include some data entry and light administrative work.
Qualified candidates would possess:
- Strong skills and a willingness to learn
- Minimum of two years office/customer service experience (dispatch experience is preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to plan and schedule work
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation/repair
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test
If you have the qualifications we are looking for apply for this position TODAY!
Keywords: customer service, dispatch, office, clerical
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Rep
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/15/2019