3r Cherry Picker - Jeffersonvlle, IN
Performs the physical and/or administrative duties involved in the functions pertaining to the shipping, handling, receiving, storing, counting, packaging and distributing of equipment, materials, merchandise and similar items.
Must have experience using a RF Gun.
•May operate Turret Truck, Forklift, Cherry Picker.
May conduct or assist with physical inventory counts.
•Maintains work area and follows procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations
•will report to Production, Purchasing, or Warehouse/Shipping Supervisor or Manager. •Performs duties such as some or all of the following: - load and unload trucks, freight cars, conveyors and other types of transporting equipment, by hand or with the aid of materials handling devices
- coordinates and/or transports equipment, supplies, products and materials to and from one location, department or work station to another, using motor vehicles, hand trucks, tote boxes and other materials handling equipment.
- will count, weigh and identify items and ensure they are appropriately stored, marked or tagged for identification purposes and fill orders or requisitions for materials and keep records of items issued and received.
- ensures that materials are checked against vendors' invoices, bills of lading, customer orders and similar papers.
- maintains records of damaged or defective items and discrepancies in quantities and weights and records time, date, quantity, source and destination of materials received or shipped.
- pick, wrap and pack products in boxes, cartons and other containers prior to final packing for shipment.Ensures that materials are checked against customers' invoices, bills of lading, customer orders and similar papers
- operates standard or specially designed machines to place or arrange products in cartons, bottles, boxes and other types of containers and the operation of labeling, weighing and sealing machines
•Attention to detail.
•Operates equipment or machinery that is standard in a shipping or warehouse environment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
•Typically requires a minimum of 0-2 years of related / relevant experience to position or specialization.
•Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
•Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
•Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
Keywords: Turret Truck, Forklift, Cherry Picker; jefin
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
3r Cherry Picker
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonvlle, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019