Cycle Counter - Chatsworth, CA
A leading architectural lighting design and manufacturing company located in Chatsworth, CA seeks an experienced cycle counter for their inventory department. This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Perform physical inventory count and compare results with system data
- Research discrepancies between physical and system count
- Communicate cycle count finding to those responsible for inventory
- Adheres to the cycle counting procedures and guidelines
- Maintains count records and data files
- Investigates origin of discrepancies
- Executes daily cycle counts as instructed
- Collects daily warehouse activity data (metrics tracking)
- Performs all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures
- Locates stock and delivers item to destination
- Maintains accurate inventory records to help facilities shortage detection
- Maintains confidentiality of inventory records to authorized personnel
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, to convey clearly, ideas and processes.
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and timely, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented..
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, including rare weekend if needed.
Keywords: Cycle Counter, Counter, Inventory
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Chatsworth, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/26/2019