Mold Technicians - Clinton, MA
We are seeking two Mold Technicians in Clinton; one on 2nd shift and one on 3rd shift. Pay range $20 -$22 with 4% and 6% shift differentials. These are Mon-Fri 8-hour shifts. There will be some weekend work required. Highlighted items are a must have. Temp to perm.
Essential Functions include:
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- 5+ years’ experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Experience using process monitoring software such as RJG, E-dart, or pressure transducer technology
- Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology or equivalent
Skills and Abilities:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in continuous improvement and lean tools
- Basic computer skills in, spreadsheets, and databases
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
Keywords: HVAC, Set Up, Program, Maintenance, Injection Mold, Machine operator
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Clinton, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/27/2019