Material Handler - Brentwood, TN
1st Shift: 4:30am-8:30am Monday-Friday $14.05/h
Using wrist scanners to receive trailer loads of office product
Reload the product onto Staples delivery trucks by hand.
Lifting, Pushing, or Pulling over 55lbs will be a daily activity.
Must be able to lift up to 55lbs of copy paper.
• Perform all tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
• Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner
• Demonstrated regular attendance
• Complete all tasks accurately and completely in order to meet internal/external customer requirements
• Unload trailers, sort freight, and load delivery truck according to route sequence
• Ensure product is in correct location and notify supervisor of any obstacles
• Ensure product is stacked neatly and safely within the warehouse and the delivery truck
• Keep truck and associated equipment in proper working order; report any problems to facility management
• Maintain a clean and neat work space at all times Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: Packing, Loading, Unloading, Picking, Wrapping
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Brentwood, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/03/2019