Maintenance Technician - Minden, LA
Local Company Seeking Maintenance Technician!
Great opportunity in the Ruston and Minden/Arcadia area for a Maintenance Technician! Must have own transportation and be able to travel around the Arcadia/Minden area.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pick up trash on grounds, front door.
- Clean and maintains pools and hot tubs.
- Clean gutters, water plants
- Maintain mail area.
- Break up and removes furniture found on property.
- Power washe buildings, sidewalks, etc.
- Complete post digging, as necessary.
- Clean up for move-ins.
- Remove debris from vacated apartments.
- Strip, wax, and buff floors, lay tile
- Paint apartments and exterior of buildings.
- Install appliances, counter tops, and baseboards.
- Replace switch plates, light bulbs, and air conditioning filters.
- Check smoke alarms and replace batteries as necessary.
- Distribute notices/letters to residents.
- Assist maintenance technicians and other employees, as needed.
- Complete make-readies
The following attributes are desirable for job success: experience in maintenance, basic electrical skills, ability to communicate effectively, safety conscious, preference for detail work, ability to work with/without direct supervision.
Must be avaliable to work on call and available for overtime.
Keywords: maintenance, apartment
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Minden, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/12/2019