Account Executive - Baton Rouge, LA
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for a temporary assignment or a career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
Our Baton Rouge, LA branch is eagerly seeking an Account Executive with proven success in sales to join a cohesive and driven team to expand our local market share.
As an Account Executive with Advantage Resourcing, you are responsible for:
- $55,000 base + aggressive commission
- Develop new business and increase gross margin profitably.
- Develop new accounts through telephone and direct sales.
- Increase current client penetration through telephone, direct sales and customer service.
- Achieve weekly sales objectives as outlined in the Monthly Performance Standards.
- Develop methods of obtaining additional business from existing clients.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the territory and make timely initial contact.
- Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
- Manage priorities and service clients.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of calls utilizing the Weekly Sales Plan and Summary and Target Account List.
- Regularly visit existing clients for the purpose of developing the account to increase business, ensure safety of temporary associates, and verify that they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description.
- Use the automated system to record marketing information learned and maintain current client records.
- Use the prescribed sales tools in sales and marketing efforts: Customer Profile Sheets, Job Order Forms,
- Weekly Sales Plan and Summary, Territory Book, Proposals, etc.
- Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process.
- Participate in Team Building to Advance Office Production
- Become familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Internal Staff Handbook.
- Attend and contribute feedback at all office meetings.
- Attend and participate fully in all training opportunities.
- Interact regularly with the recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients.
- Perform Administrative Duties
- Complete all sales reports as required, including but not limited to, the Weekly Sales Plan and Summary and Target Account List.
- Return to the office daily to complete input into automated system, write correspondence and meet with sales staff regarding client needs.
- Be available for regular performance reviews to assist in personal development and the improvement of sales performance.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase market share.
- Participate in civic and professional organizations for the purpose of developing sales leads and additional business.
- Special projects as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of two years sales experience, preferably within a service industry, and with a proven track record
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to travel when necessary to attend sales meetings and training classes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Advantage Resourcing offers employees a generous benefits plan that includes group medical insurance and 401k. As part of Advantage Resourcing, ranked among the top 1% of all staffing companies in the world, we are able to provide employees with incredible opportunities for professional development and job advancement.
- All candidates are expected to consent to appropriate screenings including background and drug checks.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Sales, Account Executive, Professional, Account Manager
Baton Rouge, LA
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Baton Rouge, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 4/04/2019