Office Administrator - Dothan, AL
We are looking for a competent Office Administrator to perform various administrative and clerical tasks that can work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Enter and follow proper procedures for Sales orders/purchase orders/invoices etc.
- Must be able to read blueprints and be familiar with Autocad
- Reporting in Microsoft Excel
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic record keeping of saw production, laser production, customer information, and basic financial records.
- Assist in office management, safety and organization procedures
- Assist in customer care and communication among vendors
Keywords: draft, design, engineer, industrial, autocad, draw, tech, office, excel, safety
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dothan, AL
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/15/2019