Outbound Sales Rep - Houston, TX
Advantage Staffing & S4 Communications have Immediate Inbound Call Center openings in SW Houston. Base + Commission
Do you have experience in customer service and sales? Excellent verbal and written communication skills? The positions includes and hourly wage, plus an excellent commission structure with no cap! If you are searching for an exciting opportunity to expand your sales skills while earning top dollar, apply today.
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Base pay + Commission
- Health Benefits for those that qualify
- Weekly incentives, raffles, contest, fames, free trips are just a few of the perks of working for us
- Employee Referral bonus
- Business casual environment
Hours: Various Shifts available
Pay: $10.00 after training + Commission – Top agents earn on average $300 weekly/$1200 monthly. Our commission structure is one of the top in the industry with no cap! All of our programs pay a base wage + commission, we will never move you from hourly pay to just commission or make you give up your commission for just hourly pay!!!!
Must be willing to submit to a background check
Call 713-929-0617 today to schedule an appointment and let’s get the process started and get you on the path to stating a great new job!!
Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Agent positions will consist of but are not limited to:
· Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
· Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
· Professionally take inbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper guidelines.
· Provide a consultative relationship with customers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
· Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
· Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
· Must have a minimum of six (6) months of work experience. Call center, customer service, sales experience a plus, but not necessary.
· Ability to handle inbound calls in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
· Computer literate.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
· Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
· Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
· Provide outstanding and quality customer service at all times in a time sensitive operation.
· Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the 6 week training period.
· Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated with high initiative.
· Must be dependable and reliable.
Hourly base plus commission paid weekly
Keywords: Call Center, Sales, Outbound, Collections
Full Time, Inquiry Position
Apply for this Position
Outbound Sales Rep
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Inquiry Position
Date Posted: 7/21/2018