ERP Business Analyst (Infor - Visual - Houston, TX
Desired Start Date: September 9, 2013
This is DIRECT HIRE opportunity
This position is located in Houston, TX. Relocation to Houston, TX, is required. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates.
• Participates and leads Infor/Visual ERP conversions to Infor/Syteline 8.x with both technology teams and end-users.
• Provides maintenance to existing Visual Sites prior to conversion.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs business processes by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Performs and maintains system set-ups, configurations and parameter settings.
• Maintains Global Blueprint, System Architecture, and Process de-composition.
• Assists in Data Mapping, System Integration and Interface design.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Experience with Infor/Visual is required. Infor/Syteline experience is also desirable.
• Experience with Business Analysis is required; Project Management skills are highly preferred.
• Experience with ERP implementations is required.
• Experience with Oil Field Services is preferred.
• Must have freedom and willingness to work extended hours and on-call to support data base applications 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
• Freedom and willingness to travel (Domestic and International). Travel will be most-heavy during 1st 6-months of employment (ERP implementation).
SALARY: starting at $70K and up depending on experience
Keywords: ERP, Business Analyst, Infor/Syteline, Infor/Visual, Infor-Visual, system integration
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
ERP Business Analyst (Infor - Visual
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/19/2018