Product Manger-Indy - Indianapolis, IN
Light Commercial Product Manager is primarily a marketing and business development role. Product focus includes Residential, Commercial Mobile and Light Commercial (lower kW industrial) generators. Develop and implement a channel for distribution of all light commercial mobile products and maintain an active power generation dealer network while increasing direct OEM partnerships resulting in sales and profitability growth is a primary focus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead or participate in developing and implementing corporate light commercial PG product strategies that increases market penetration and company profits.
· Develop and manage organization.
· Lead light commercial sales resource development.
· Provide corporate oversight of residential, commercial mobile and light commercial products.
· Serve as the factory (CPG) consumer product interface.
· Create and administer internal and external light commercial product marketing programs.
· Administer dealer contracts, certification processes and pricing.
· Evaluate territory and customer “touch points” in rural areas then establish dealer coverage in those areas.
· Identify potential commercial-mobile product OEM’s and pursue a partnership.
· Account manage new commercial-mobile product OEM’s.
· Support individual branch needs in support of related markets.
· Develop and monitor key performance measures that objectively gauge impact of programs and strategies.
Keywords: Sales, Generators,manager
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Indianapolis, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/17/2018