eCommerce-Jr. Web Product Mgr - Pleasanton - Pleasanton, CA
Title: Jr. Web Product Manager
The position supports the Product Management and Production team within Safeway’s Digital Marketing department. With an ultimate goal of quality and client satisfaction, this role has responsibilities to support the Safeway web team and must have demonstrated ability to efficiently manage projects, track tasks and communicate effectively. As a Jr. Web Product Manager, you will assist in providing a positive consumer experience for site visitors of Safeway’s content portal and associated web properties by ensuring quality and performance.
This position will report to the Web Product Manager who oversees functionality and execution of the Safeway content portal roadmap.
• Ensure site quality via site audit reporting related to features, functionality and content
• Work with production and IT to manage implementation of site audit remediation needs
• Manage and traffic projects – carry forward assigned web related projects and act as liaison between internal and external teams for content, assets or direction as needed.
• Manage and serve as liaison with 3rd party website content vendors for day-to-day activities
• Monitor web site traffic reports and provide insight and recommendations to improve performance
• Manage on-site ‘Search’ utility including administration of promotional content
• Work with SEO manager to define and execute web activities that optimize site for search
• Assist with management of associated Safeway web properties such as Foundation and CSR web sites.
• Assist with web site feature/functionality documentation including management of 3rd party specifications library.
• Monitor and share competitor activity and technical trends.
• Experience in web marketing, project or product management technical field or related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very organized, able to manage multiple items concurrently.
• Deadline driven, independent professional who is able to multi-task in fast paced environments.
• Experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and internet technologies.
• Experience with Web Analytics to improve customer engagement and satisfaction a plus
Keywords: e commerce, product, manager
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
eCommerce-Jr. Web Product Mgr - Pleasanton
City, State or Zip Code: Pleasanton, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/18/2019