Heavy Equipment Operators (Loader/Unloader) - Collins, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Heavy Equipment Operators to support operations of a wood chip mill in Collins, GA. This opportunity is full time with weekly overtime required. Flexibility in scheduling is a necessity because shift times will vary Monday-Saturday based on the needs of the mill. Equipment used includes Cranes and Front End Loaders. If you are looking for an equipment operating career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Call us at (912) 681-1016
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of Heavy Equipment Operator include:
• Coordinate eyes, hand, and feet to operate grapple and crane simultaneously whenever operating the crane.
• Discern visually wood species, type, condition and age from distances of over 50 feet whenever operating the crane.
• Running a Front End Loader- moving chips from production area to storage area
• Perform basic maintenance and preventative maintenance machinery. Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
• Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures
• Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse. Check filters and grease equipment
Qualifications of the Heavy Equipment Operator include:
• Operation Monitoring: .The ability to read gauges, dials, and other indicators, adjust them as necessary.
• Hand and Foot Coordination: You need to be able to coordinate movements of your hands and feet in order to guide very large machinery in tight places.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Troubleshooting: It is essential that anyone operating heavy equipment is able to detect and fix operating problems.
• Ability to work in outdoors and in all weather conditions in required
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: heavy equipment operators, front end loaders, bobcats
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Heavy Equipment Operators (Loader/Unloader)
City, State or Zip Code: Collins, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019