InfoSec Analyst - BA - San Francisco, CA
This position is within a national business line of the Federal Reserve System to provide Information Security Services to the Federal Reserve Banks along with the Board of Governors. You will play a leading role in the Federal Reserve System's efforts to protect its information systems against unauthorized use.
• Coordinate security assessments such as penetration tests with business areas.
• Manage and lead 3rd party consultants from initiation to conclusion of security assessments.
• Review and analyze security vulnerability data to identify impact.
• Prepare and communicate impact to business areas verbally and via security assessment reports to customers.
• Collect and analyze engagement metrics to identify overall security trends within the organization.
• Identify and propose business process improvement areas to include service enhancements.
• Perform additional incidental duties as assigned by management or job responsibilities.
• Approximately 3-5 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
• Technical understanding of OWASP Top 10.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Information security consulting experience, providing subject-matter expertise on a range of information security topics.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
• Team player with excellent consultative skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with client, internal management and staff, vendors and consultants.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Proven ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical business area representatives.
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Broad understanding of information technology and information security.
• Broad understanding of the Federal Reserve System’s mission and goals.
• Broad understanding of Federal Government publications such as NIST 800-53 and FIPS 199
• Familiarity with security assessment methodologies, application security testing and tools used.
Keywords: SEcurity, Analyst, PM
San Francisco, CA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
InfoSec Analyst - BA
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/18/2019