Avaya Technician/Architect - San Jose, CA
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Avaya Certified Technician to be a member of the Enterprise VoIP implementation team In Seattle, WA and will be responsible for high level design engineering, software programming, installations, service and maintenance of Telecommunications Systems, including Avaya Aura and all associated applications and related systems applications for commercial and government clients.
A person in this role is expected to respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participate in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members and have the ability to work independently
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Business Communication Manager (BCM)
- Call Pilot
- Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC)
- IP Office
- DoD Secret Clearance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and presenting complex AVAYA?enterprise technology solutions.
- Implementation support, troubleshooting, performance tuning of converged IP Telephony solutions.
- Communications Manager (CM)
- Communication Manager Messaging (CMM)
- Session Manager (SM)
- System Manager (SMGR)
- Application Enablement Services (AES)
- Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Specific areas of accountability include operational support, infrastructure management and monitoring, systems documentation, capacity planning, traffic engineering, circuit acceptance, incident response, performance analysis.
- Installs, reviews, analyzes and maintains telecommunications technologies and voice communications infrastructure.
- Experience with engineering standards, design and maintenance principals associated with enterprise networks to include LAN/WAN technologies, VoIP, Video, and Wireless
- Experience with troubleshooting network related problems in an enterprise environment with expertise in VoIP, VoIP Call flows, routing, switching and provisioning. Preferred experience with Avaya & Juniper along with Session Border Controller (SIP).
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols such as H.323, SIP, BGP & DNS
- Working knowledge of layer 2 technologies and layer 3 routing technologies, such as HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, use of white boarding and web collaboration tool
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Application Proficiency in: Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Wor
- Ability to accurately document projects.
- Well versed in crisis management and root cause analysis techniques.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, global environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Full- time opportunity in Seattle, Washington
Keywords: Avaya, ACSS, ACIS
San Jose, CA
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 4/20/2019