Electrical Engineer - Lexington, KY
Electrical Design Engineer
- The primary function of the Electrical Design Engineer is to design, develop, and test electronic systems, components, or circuits for use within equipment or machinery.
- Must be able to use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Engineer reports to department manager/director.
- Must be able to lead and direct the work of others.
- Design Engineer provides expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems.
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and conducts advanced research.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to provide drawings/portfolio or similar pictures and be able to discuss.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Keywords: engineer, electrical, lexky, lexington, design, soldering, engineering, programming
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lexington, KY
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 3/01/2019