Senior Visual Designer / UX Designer - Round Rock, TX
Title: Sr. Visual Designer / 285109
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: Temp to Perm
This is a Temp-Hire position (after 3 months, should go PERM). Must sit onsite 100% of the time in Round Rock, TX.
You have a strong passion for design, a desire for pixel perfection, and the ability to turn complex wire frames and user flows into a design that is easy and enjoyable for people to use. You live for beautiful user experiences and understand how to flex these across multiple device types, platforms, and user states. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Seeking a Senior Visual / UX Designer to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to craft digital experiences for external and internal customers. Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of customers, from the person seeking help on the website to the technician in the field, or the agent on the phone, and everyone in-between. These experiences run the gamut from the website to mobile applications and internal software to help serve customers. The Senior Visual Designer is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with User Experience Architects, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
- Translate business goals and requirements into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create layouts, comps, and html/css prototypes, to communicate vision design and final design requirements
- to internal stakeholders and development teams.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with other team members including User Experience Architects, Business Owners, Product
- Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years as a Senior Visual Designer, Art Director Interactive Art Director, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products. Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
- An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience creating website design deliverables and documentation that align to common grid systems and responsive design.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
- Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constrain
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished digital work from website work as described above and must contain recent work examples from your professional experience. Portfolios that consist primarily of advertising or student work will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communication, Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent work experience.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Visual Designer / UX Designer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 285109
Posted Date: 5/4/2018