Java Developer - New Century, KS
The Lead Software Developer partners in a team environment to design, develop code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity.
• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
• Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures.
• Coordinates the installation and implementation of software and data changes, and assures client timelines and requirements are met.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• 7+ years of core Java/JEE experience with strong knowledge in Oracle
• Experience developing/integrating with SOAP/RESTful web services
• Comfort with Agile Operating Models
• Exposure to tools like GIT, Splunk, Jenkins, GO CD
• Knowledge of testing frameworks like JUNIT, Cucumber
• Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational/Non-Relational Databases (e.g., Kafka, Drools, MongoDB) is a plus
• Knowledge of modern java script frameworks is a plus
• Experience in MicroServices with exposure to Kubernetes, Dockers & Mesos is a plus
• Experience in Telecom prepaid & postpaid sales/billing application development is a plus
• Comfortable operating in a matrix environment.
New Century, KS
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: New Century, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 301661
Posted Date: 9/24/2018