Are you capable of making an impact within a small organization? Do you consider yourself a SME in Web Development on a .Net Platform and have strong Front End and User Interface skills?
Great permanent opportunity to join a financial software firm and function as the Sr. Web Developer. Your influence will determine the products functionality and interface.
No sponsorship available for this opening.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to find workable UI solutions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
A good candidate candidate should
- Be proficient with Typescript and ES6 ? Should be able to write linter-clean code
- Know HTML 5 features including semantics, storage, and file API
- Write clean CSS code and able to use pre-processors such as SASS
- Knows BEM naming methodology
- Be able to follow S.O.L.I.D development patterns for reusable and testable code
- Be familiar with version control tools like git, Mercurial, and svn.
- Know at least one MVC framework very well (Aurelia, AngularJS, ReactJS, etc…)
Additional desired experience
- Aurelia framework
- Automation tools such as gulp
- Testing frameworks such as testcafe
A strong candidate will have experience in:
- Entity Framework
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Location: Birmingham, MI
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 319501
Posted Date: 5/11/2018