User Acceptance Testing Consultant - St. Louis, MO
Position Title: User Acceptance Testing Consultant (Candidates MUST be able to convert to perm with client)
Locations: St. Louis, MO. and possibly Charlotte, NC.
Length of contract: 12-24 months
Hourly rate: $55/hr.
Job ID: #320236
The User Acceptance Testing Consultant will create, prepare and implement system user acceptance reviews for designated brokerage products, platforms, and services.
Primary development of testing strategies. Consults with users, providing advice and direction. Successful candidate must demonstrate independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications; lead and prioritize testing activities for projects involving onshore and offshore teams; execute test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities; provide specific technical guidance on defects to product owners, business analyst and developers; and give direction to less experienced testers.
Position will focus on:
• MUST have extensive UAT background -Test Planning and execution efforts for the eBrokerage supported changes on various projects
• Requirements understanding, hands on testing and issue identification, classification, resolution, and reporting.
• May lead and direct other testers and contractors on all the test coordination tasks on assigned efforts
• Coordinate efforts to communicate, resolve and retest all issues identified in the various projects
• Coordinate test execution with key areas needed for the testing effort
• May report status of testing issues to Project Team and Management
• Defect triage and test issue escalation
• Provide any identified training
• Test Planning and execution
St. Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: User Acceptance Testing Consultant
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 320236
Posted Date: 4/24/2018